1 year to apply
We believe that automation and microtechnology will bring the understanding and control of individual cells to a whole new level and empower our customers to serve patients faster and better. Our products Laboratory instruments for single-cell isolation and Cell line developments tools enable our customers to bring important drugs faster and more safely to the market.
- Developing new products right from the start
- Continuing development of our new, interactive software for our laboratory instruments
- Optimization of the interactive UI, design and functionality. Our software is intended to create a joyful working experience.
- Bringing exciting new prototypes to life and working in close collaboration with our hardware developers
- Getting to know customers and developing new products for maximum customer benefit
- Degree in computer science, physics, math or similar
- 2 - 5 years professional experience preferred
- Experience in software development for devices preferred
- Very good knowledge and experience in C#, .NET and WPF
- Experience in test-driven (TDD) and agile software development preferred
- Experience in OpenCV and Emgu CV desired
- Experience in Matlab/Octave desired
- Good communication skills in English
Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.