2 years to apply
we are a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. We provide competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Responsibility for the design, development and maintenance of the structural and topology optimization engine of our PLM NX and SolidEdge (major task)
- Participation in internal and external technical meetings to discuss new developments
- Writing software requirements and user manual
- Design and coding the functions as defined in the software requirements
- Definition of the tests and test scenarii to validate the developments
- Correction of bugs communicated by the Customer Support
- Second Level Support
- Contribution to research and commercial studies (minor task)
- Attending meeting with the customer to clarify the need
- Support to write technical and commercial proposals
- Achievement and/or follow-up of the technical tasks
- Participation in the progress meetings of the project
- Contribution to the study report
- Educational Level: Degree Mechanical Engineering or Physics
- Experience in Software Development (C++)
- Proven experience in Optimization or Structural Analysis. PhD or equivalent experience in topology optimization is a plus.
- Experience in Numerical Analysis
- Specific technical competencies:
- Proven skills in C++
- Good knowledge of the solution methods used in structural/topology optimization or MDO.
- Familiar with IT environments: Linux and Windows
- Advanced knowledge of English (both written and spoken) is required
- Good French knowledge (spoken) is a plus
- Specific personal competencies:
- Customer oriented attitude
- Team spirit and flexibility
Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.