Senior Android Developer
2 years to apply
Take responsibility in driving one of our Android Apps from day one. Experince with Dagger and Gradle is not required but has an extra point!
- Take responsibility in driving our Android App from day one.
- Implement new features & polish the app by increasing stability, fixing bugs and thinking about the user experience.
- Interact closely with designers & product managers to propose Android-suitable solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and participate in regular standups to ensure quality and alignment
- Extensive experience in Android Development
- Strong experience with RxJava and testing (Espresso, JUnit)
- Experience with Kotlin
- Familiarity with Dagger and Gradle
- Passion for writing clean architecture and easily-testable code
- Be keen to work with best-practice agile development methods and to increase the team’s effectiveness with each release
Apply and let's discuss your salary and benefits.